George Eustice (Minister of State for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food), has today announced the launch of the Countryside Productivity Small Grant (CPSG) Scheme.
A Press Release can be found here.
- The initial offer is for £15 million of small grants of between £3,000 and £12,000 for a range of equipment and technology to be used on farms
- Applications are due in by 14th March 2018.
- Applications will be scored after the closing date and applicants should be notified soon afterwards as to whether they have been successful.
- Full details are on the Countryside Productivity page on Gov.uk.
- The page includes links to the Handbook and a portal to a very simple online application form.
- Applying online takes just a few minutes.
- Grants are available for a specified range of equipment.
The intention is that there will be further rounds of grants later in the year.