Green Futures 2018 – Herefordshire, 2-4pm
Green Futures in Herefordshire
Tuesday 30th January
2-4pm and 7-9pm
at the New Cattle Market Canteen, The Livestock Market, Roman Road, Hereford, HR4 7AN
Once again the Green Futures Team are working together to help farming businesses comply with cross compliance, environmental issues & legislation by organising seminars across the region.
You are invited to attend a seminar in your area looking at:
- Cross compliance – including 2018 update and inspection issues
- Basic Payment Scheme claim for 2018, Greening & EFAs
- Rural issues
- Updates on Catchment Sensitive Farming funding and advice for farmers on soil management and water protection
- News of the Countryside Stewardship Schemes in 2018
- New ‘Farming Rules for Water’ – EA will explain new regulations that will apply to all farmers in England from April 2018.
- (Herefordshire Green Futures only) The River Wye Nutrient Management Plan, and how farmers can get help through Farm Herefordshire.
The seminars will be run across the region.
These events are likely to be heavily subscribed so to book a place please contact Herefordshire Rural Hub
Tel: 01432 353465
When phoning or emailing, please tell us
- the name(s) of those people wishing to attend,
- the event you wish to attend, and
- your contact telephone number & address
NRoSO and BASIS registration applied for